18.7.11

umm...



I wish there was something so simple as an off switch

To stop me still and calm
to make my decisions 
and put me back
together again

My soul did run, flee me.
I don't know where it is
I do know that i hate this.

But have not the strength to pull
together my missing parts.
Stand and turn to face my inside
do battle against my fear of myself

I hate people looking at me.
I hate my voice, my physick
my greedy selfish desire and
my hesitant quiet facade

Who am i and why did i do those things

My secret is strangling me everyday.

A serpent would be biblical
but not so dramatic am i
or less do i believe.

Always for someone else.
Always aping something else.

Struggling to carry my worldly wares
yet fallen and scrambling to
obtain yet more
                      that i cannot carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment